Why consider term life?
- Cost-effective coverage compared to whole life
- Ideal for coverage for a specific period of time
- Supplement whole life insurance
- Can be renewed at annually increasing rates without proving insurability
- Option to convert to whole life insurance later
- Income tax-free death benefit
Why consider whole life?
Term life provides the maximum amount of coverage for the minimum amount of cost compared to whole life and is ideal for those who need coverage for a specific period of time. Term life gives the beneficiary income replacement at a time when it's needed most and can be renewed without proving insurability.
Whole life insurance can be an excellent foundation for a strong financial plan because of its many advantages, including simplicity, predictability, and guarantees.
Though today’s financial marketplace can be precarious and change quickly, whole life insurance has remained a stable part of a financial plan that can combine three guarantees – death beneﬁt, fixed premiums, and cash value – into one powerful and effective asset.
Contact me to determine which type of life insurance is right for you.
Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved. Guarantees are dependent on the claims-paying ability of the issuing company.
This information is not intended as tax advice. Please consult with your Accountant prior to making any decisions.